Transform Your Life, Learn Focusing, Welcome the Way We Grow
Smartview Conversations FREE Webinars: Come Create with Us!
We meet monthly on Tuesdays.
11:30am - 1pm EST on these dates
April 16, June 25, July 16, October 15
7:30 - 9pm EST on these dates
March 26, May 21, September 24, November 19
Fill out your Name and Email. We will send you an email reminder with the zoom link one week before and on the day of each event.
If you would like to register for specific dates, like just the morning ones, add this preference in the Message section.
You can unsubscribe at any time by responding to a reminder.
Skills you can grow during our time together.
* learn to utilize the three Inner Companions from Smartview Stories to make valuable aspects of Gendlin's philosophy and our body/brain neuroscience easy to understand.
*learn to discern when you are living from a partial view and when you are holding space for the whole of your body's wisdom in this situation.
* our mind is 'sticky', it likes to hold on to patterns it knows from the past. We will become more efficient at recognizing these sticky strategies and gain insight into moving beyond them in this playful community environment.
* the ability to pause and move into your body, into the present moment, or over to your right hemisphere to access a bigger picture and potentially do something new here. Each time we do this rewires our brain toward a sense of working together around future similar situations.
* via improvisational role play during our time together, practice resilience in rolling with what is here now.
* improve your ability to interact with others with kindness and clarity that everyone and everything is safe and with a sense of we're in this together.
* develop more ways to support yourself and those around you in processing challenging interactions.
* become aware of embodiment techniques that you can incorporate into your daily life to encourage holding on to new patterns that are emerging for you.
* receive neuroscience related handouts to support you in practicing these concepts in your daily life.